Better Business Bureau Great West & Pacific
Every day at Better Business Bureau is inspired by our core values: Trust, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence.
BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. And how do we achieve that? By setting the standards for marketplace trust, encouraging and supporting best practices, and engaging with and educating consumers and businesses. We celebrate marketplace role models and work to address substandard marketplace behavior, all so we can help create a community of trustworthy businesses and charities.
For more than 110 years, consumers have relied on BBB to make smarter decisions and we continue to evolve to meet their fast-changing needs. That capacity for growth speaks to the strength of our incredible team – the backbone of BBB.
Every BBB employee embodies the core values that drive our organization. We offer competitive pay, provide flexible work schedules that to prioritize a healthy work-life balance, and promote a strong coaching culture. There’s no doubt BBB attracts and retains some of Idaho’s top talent.
As members of the BBB team, our employees enjoy:
- 16 paid holidays per year including their birthday and holidays celebrating cultural diversity
- 16 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community each year.
- Generous Paid Time Off upon start date
- Investment in personal and professional development
- Up to 100% Employer paid coverage for medical insurance
- 100% Employer paid coverage for dental & vision insurance
- 100% Employer paid life insurance
- 100% Employer paid long term disability insurance
- 401k matching at 6% – Safe Harbor
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program offering free counseling sessions, financial guidance, legal advice & other crisis resources.
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursements
- SmartDollar Financial Wellness Program
- And much, much more
BBB prides itself in investing back into its employees, just as it does the local community, and we welcome everyone to become a part of a team built on trust.