Tribute Media offered employees a flexible work environment by supporting remote work long before it was cool (and COVID-19 made it necessary). From offering employees options to work from anywhere so they can take opportunities to travel without feeling like they are falling behind or putting up an out-of-office reply, to an open vacation policy (aka unlimited vacation) that includes an annual $500 bonus to encourage at least one week completely disconnected each year, Tribute Media has always supported a healthy work-life balance. However, the greatest stride toward being a true “lifestyle” company and one of the best places to work in Idaho came in January 2022 when Tribute Media officially adopted a four-day workweek for all employees. No, not four-10s, just Monday – Thursday, 9-to-5. Expanding the weekend to Friday-Sunday has allowed Tribute Media employees to live company values inside and outside of the office because they can spend more time with their family and friends, pursue passion projects, serve the community, learn new skills, and truly enjoy every damn minute.
Tribute Media also offers standard and expanded employee benefits such as:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- HSA, Life Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer matching retirement fund
- Chiropractic Wellness Membership
- Paid Holidays and Open Vacation
- Fun Office Culture – Team Outings (and Innings)
- An “office Mom” who orders in lunch or donuts randomly, and keeps us stocked up on coffee, soda, and snacks!
Every member of the Tribute Media team has autonomy in their role, while also having the support of leadership and the resources of a team that is eager to contribute. Whoever said you can’t have it all, didn’t work at Tribute Media.